Get ready to take control of your life with 9 Week Control Freak from Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese. For the first time ever, 9 Week Control Freak combines innovative training methods to help build lean muscle and burn more fat for a slim,
toned look. But the work doesn’t stop there. You’ll dive deep into getting control of what you eat with two different nutritional programs to choose from, and learn how to relax and reframe your mindset, so you’re ready for the next day’s workout.
What makes Control Freak different from other workout programs?
9 Week Control Freak packs an incredibly effective and intense workout into just 18 to 30 minutes, 5 days a week. Three of your weekly workouts will incorporate innovative methods—Density Training, Strength Complexes, and Tabata—to target major muscle groups with a combination of resistance training and cardio to help build strength, increase stamina, and boost your cardiovascular system. You’ll use the Control Track, a revolutionary new piece of equipment that hits your muscles from multiple angles and heights to increase time under tension. A Core Ball is used in every workout to target and engage your core. By totally integrating nutrition and a proactive approach to rest into the program, you'll have a 360-degree system to reach your goals.
What's included in the 9 Week Control Freak Challenge Pack?
- 12 Months Access to Beachbody on Demand streaming workout library
- 45 Unique workouts that increase in intensity over the 9 week program
- 10 minute BONUS workouts to add onto the end of any workout
- 2 nutritional programs (Ultimate Portion Fix and 2B Mindset)
- A set of Portion Control Containers
- Control Track
- The Core Ball
- 2 Resistance Bands
- Program Calendar & Tracker
- 30 Day Supply of Shakeology*
- 1 Tub of Pre-workout supplement, ENERGIZE*
- 1 Tub of Post-workout supplement, RECOVER*
*Optional nutritional supplements based on the Challenge Package you select at time of enrollment.
Ready to take control of your fitness?
Be the first to try this all new program by clicking the link and sharing your fitness goals!